It is again the season when the fun starts under the sun! With different activities to enjoy, most of us forget the ultimate rule during summer season. Yes, the summer heat in the beach is just so amazing, but the barrel of fun that you are expecting could turn to zero of fun when your skin gets damaged. So what is that number one rule every summer? Well, aside from opting for the perfect swimsuit, one should not forget to protect his or her skin from the harsh summer sun. And that is what Vaseline offers this summer, an answer to everyone’s skin care concern through the NEW Vaseline Water-Based Whitening Serum!
Say goodbye to your sticky sunblock and hello to Vaseline Water-Based Whitening Serum. It provides three modes of fairness and comes in a non-sticky formula that is easily absorbed by the skin. It has SPF30 that provides up to 96% protection from UVB rays of the sun that cause skin damage and sunburn, plus Vitamin B3 that whitens skin. It also has PA++ that protects against UVA rays of the sun that cause aging and darkening. With these, there is nothing to worry about any skin damages, just #SeizeTheSummer with Vaseline’s Water-Based Whitening Serum!
But wait! It does not stop there because Vaseline is giving away a trip to one of the top destinations in Asia, Bali Indonesia for two! Here’s how:
- Post a photo of your perfect summer activity on your Instagram and Twiiter account and answer the question: “With Vaseline Water-Based Serum, how will you #SeizeTheSummer?“
- For your entry to count, you must tag @VaselinePH and use the hashtag #SeizeTheSummer and #TeamExplorer
- Remember to post your photo BOTH on Instagram and Twitter.
- Vaseline Summer Mavens, Laureen Uy and Tricia Gosingtian will each choose one winner who will win a trip for two to Bali, Indonesia.
- The Bali trip for the lucky winners will take place on April 10-14
- Make sure to set your Instagram and Twitter on PUBLIC so Vaseline can verify your entry. The contest will run from March 8 to March 25 and Vaseline will announce the winners on March 26. Good luck!! 🙂