Admit it or not, but tasting a new and unique recipe is a breath of fresh air, especially when it does not involve chicken at all –is it just me or every food these days contains chicken? Anyway, if you are starving to try a dainty and one of a kind dish, here is something that you should be giving some time to try out!
I know most of you have already tried, and even included ramen in your top appetizing foods list, but does soupless ramen cross your mind? Wrong Ramen has teamed up with Hanamaruken Ramen to come up with a new dish that will yet again make you forget your diet: The Arakawa Abura Soba.
Imagine a tasty, soupless ramen dish topped with negi, nori, crispy pork chicharon and pulled pork ribs from Hanamaruken Ramen. The noodles are fried with Wrong Ramen’s favorite ingredients: pork fat and ramen flavoring. Also, it is serve with some pickled eggplant and a cup of shio broth to give balance to its flavorful taste.
Wrong Ramen’s Abura Soba is available only until August 15, 2014 and is limited to 30 bowls per day.
So did I just hook your curiosity and your appetite? If yes, here is a giveaway for everyone! I am giving away two (2) Arakawa Abura Soba gift cards to one lucky winner!
To join, simply follow the following guidelines:
- Follow @WrongRamen on Instagram and Twitter
- Like Wrong Ramen on Facebook
- Follow @tricenagusara on Twitter and Instagram
- Tweet this together with the photo of Arakawa Abura Soba (the first photo above): “I want to try this fatty, greasy soupless ramen by @WrongRamen with (tag the person you want to share this with) #ArakawaAburaSoba @tricenagusara”
- Comment on this post via Disqus your full name, email address, Twitter and Instagram username, and the link of your tweet.
** Please make sure to set your Twitter account in PUBLIC so I could verify your entry. Deadline of entries and announcement of winner is on August 3, 2014!